Organizations achieve success in an uncertain complex world by gaining alignment on mission and purpose.
Alignment is achieved through two principles:
- Development of consistent language to gain consistency in the interpretation of words and what the word means to the organization and their customers.
- Embracing diverse perspectives by connecting the dots between personal and organizational values.
No one solution fits every organization:
- Each organization is different and so is its opportunity.
- Our network of colleagues works with you to design the solution that fits your goals/objectives.
- We invest heavily in the analysis and design phase of the relationship.
- Measurement, feedback, and candid conversations are keys to our mutual learning so that our work is accomplishing what is important to your organization.
Volatility and Ambiguity are a part of life. Teams reduce that impact on their organizations when they focus on specific initiatives where the collective efforts of a small group of people can have a dramatic impact on organizational success.
Newly formed teams, existing teams, or teams formed for a special project, our mission is:
- Increase role clarity and team focus
- Enhance the quality of team decision making
- Magnify collaboration and problem solving skills
To accomplish this:
- Group or individual assessments may be used over time to measure actual vs the desired culture.
- Focus on team and individual goal-setting with various feedback tools to measure progress.