Multiply the learning
Group coaching multiplies the effectiveness of cohort-based learning compared to 1-on-1 or online-only models. Group coaching is ideal for:
- Supporting an emerging leader program.
- Improving adoptions of a new process or initiative.
- Accelerating collaboration following a merger or acquisition.
Project duration and frequency of calls vary based on the scope.
- Emerging leader engagements typically range from 3 to 6 months, with virtual calls every other week.
- The duration of initiatives to improve adoption depends on the complexity of the initiative. The frequency of calls for longer-term initiatives often changes over time, at first starting weekly or bi-weekly, ultimately transitioning to monthly or quarterly.
- The duration of merger or acquisition engagements can be as little as two to four months, with calls every other week.